Design Mart provides technical support, expertise, and help in several areas. In addition to creating custom artwork for sandblast and custom images for laser etching our studio can connect with you for technical support in one of two ways:
- We can speak with you over the phone. Most questions can be answered as we gather information from you and have you try several approaches to an answer.
- We can connect to your PC for a live, remote help session. We will talk with you on the phone and share your mouse so we can show you exactly what you need to do in order to accomplish your task.
There is no charge for technical support on our Online Monument Designer and Catalog. If you are an active subscriber we can help you with answers to these questions and more:
- Signing Up & Managing Your Account
- Logging In & Exploring Your Dashboard
- Using Keyword Search To Find The Monument You Need
- Creating Your First Monument
- Adding, Deleting & Editing Components
- Saving & Printing Your Work
- Export & Cut Your Work In Various CAD & Illustration Applications
- Learning Your Tools & Features
- Building a Monument From Scratch
- Creating a Monument for Laser Etching & Impact Etching
- Customizing Your Granite Prices
- Online Catalog & Monument Designer on Mobile Devices
- Using Your Online Catalog
- What Makes Design Mart's Monument Designer Different
- Importing Custom Images
If you purchased fonts from Design Mart we can provide free help with basic installation and setup questions at no charge. You will also recieve an email with step by step installation instructions.
If you purchased a program or upgrade from Design Mart we'll be glad to help with installation at no charge.
If you purchased your program or upgrade from another company please give them a call. They should be glad to help.
We have artists in our studio who are experts in popular illustration programs. Our studio charges $45 per half hour, and will either help by phone or connect remotely to your PC for a live help session. Most questions can be answered within 30 minutes. Some common questions are:
How do I draw from scratch?
How do I install fonts?
How do I open a file that was emailed to me?
How do I fit text to a path?
How can I get a design to fill correctly?
How do I outline/contour?
Please feel free to contact us any time. We are open from 8:00 until noon, and from 1:00 - 5:00 weekdays. We close early for some holidays, and are out of the office for major holidays. If we are out for lunch, or if you call after hours, please leave a detailed message, and we will be glad to call you back.
800-736-7455 - To talk with us.
email@example.com - To email a question and/or provide your contact information.
We look forward to hearing from you and answering your questions.